The Real Golden Thread

-> FOCUS ON PEACE <-

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-29 16:12:20

admin
Administrator

Welcome

If you are looking at this (which I guess you are), you have found your way to the new Golden Thread Forum.

Dan and I got tired of Proboards trying to steal metadata and other information like Facebook and the other Social media do.  Rather than let that go on, a place was carved out within the servers that are controlled by the Eagles Team.

We would like to invite the amazing Moderators from the previous Golden Thread to become the ADMINS for this new forum!!!

Al and Gravy, just let me know if you want to step it up a notch, and I'll ship you the private information you'll need to RUN YOUR FORUM!

We'll be around if you need anything, but I have confidence that there's pretty much nothing that you two can't handle! But you always know how to reach us, regardless of where we are in the world.

Let me know if you feel ok with the new responsibilities  smile

Marci

#2 2018-03-29 18:36:41

AL
Administrator

Re: Welcome

Honoured and excited for this opportunity.

AL

"This is our cry. This is our prayer. Peace in the world." -Inscribed on a plaque at the statue of Sadako Sasaki in the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.

#3 2018-03-29 18:43:50

Gravy
Administrator

Honored to be here.

Forward.

Gravy

May I be happy. May I be peaceful. May I be free.
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be free.
May my enemies be happy. May my enemies be peaceful. May my enemies be free.

#4 2018-03-30 06:11:55

npoet

Thanks for the new forum, sad we will loose all the messages from last forum ...

anyway, hi to everyone here smile

something for everyone
https://www.space.com/40094-sun-22-year … image.html

#5 2018-03-30 09:11:38

sailfish

Hey someone turned on the lights. It's brighter here.

Happy to be the 5th post.

-B

#6 2018-03-30 18:14:11

Gravy
Administrator

Admin, I sent a message with a quick question.

Gravy

#7 2018-03-31 05:33:50

arashikage

Good going. May this be a time of renewal, in many ways.

Groove On, Groovy Ones.

S   E   V   E   R   E   L   Y            S   T   O   K   E   D   !   !   !

#8 2018-04-02 07:49:43

Gravy
Administrator

Welcome everyone. We are going to be getting everything up and running soon. Thank you for your patience.

PS anyone having trouble with an avatar, I changed the size allowance to 150 x 150 (10k).

Gravy

#9 2018-04-02 15:18:31

AL
Administrator

admin wrote:

If you are looking at this (which I guess you are), you have found your way to the new Golden Thread Forum.

Dan and I got tired of Proboards trying to steal metadata and other information like Facebook and the other Social media do.  Rather than let that go on, a place was carved out within the servers that are controlled by the Eagles Team.

We would like to invite the amazing Moderators from the previous Golden Thread to become the ADMINS for this new forum!!!

Al and Gravy, just let me know if you want to step it up a notch, and I'll ship you the private information you'll need to RUN YOUR FORUM!

We'll be around if you need anything, but I have confidence that there's pretty much nothing that you two can't handle! But you always know how to reach us, regardless of where we are in the world.

Let me know if you feel ok with the new responsibilities  smile

Marci

Starting to become more comfortable. I think Gravy and I are ready to step it up a notch.

AL smile

"This is our cry. This is our prayer. Peace in the world." -Inscribed on a plaque at the statue of Sadako Sasaki in the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.

#10 2018-04-02 16:53:11

admin
Administrator

Thank You so much Al and Gravy.  I'll get you some information in a packet, sent to your emails on file.
Welcome to everybody who has registered.
I want to assure everybody that the old forum will be available on an archival basis, so that you can still refer to things discussed there.  The information won't be discarded. 
You won't be seeing me much around here, I'm leaving it up to our wonderful Administrators to handle the Golden Thread.  Just the way it should be!

Much love to all, and Blessings +
Marci

#11 2018-04-03 10:57:22

Gravy
Administrator

Please note, if your profile has a link containing any sort of commercial offering your account will be deleted. We aim to have a vibrant community of humans seeking to discuss issues in the world around us. We have no time for bots, spam, junk mail, etc.

Please note that if you chose to fill out the 'Real Name' portion of the profile, you are allowing your name to be seen.

Please note that PMs at this time go to email accounts set up in your profile.

We will have forum categories etc., set up over the next few days, and we will be seeking input from members on that topic.

Again, thank you all for your patience, AL and I taking our time and becoming comfortable with the tools we have here.

I have not figured out any way to insert/embed a video link, I am not sure how we will survive! :-) (joking)....

Exciting times!

Gravy

#12 2018-04-10 12:54:17

Alined

Hi, everyone

this is my first post on the new forum. I've just lit a candle as a prayer for Rev. Dr. Dan's upcoming surgery and for peace during this "unusual time in the history of humanity" (in Dan's words).

Thank you Eagles and Mods for your hard work and dedication,

alined

#13 2018-04-10 13:42:40

AL
Administrator

Welcome:  Npoet, Sailfish, Arashikage, Alined!

It's good to see you all here!!

AL wink

#14 2018-05-16 09:47:01

sailfish

Please consider upping the avatar file size requirement, at least to 100K.

10k and smaller is just too small. On the old GT the avatar size could be up to 2MB (Dans water bear).

Please? :-)

#15 2018-05-17 06:53:05

Gravy
Administrator

sailfish wrote:

10k and smaller is just too small. On the old GT the avatar size could be up to 2MB (Dans water bear).

I just bumped it way up. Let me know if that is working for you.

Gravy

#16 2018-05-17 08:52:56

sailfish

Gravy wrote:
sailfish wrote:

I just bumped it way up. Let me know if that is working for you.

Gravy

Awesomeness!

#17 2018-05-19 15:21:22

arashikage

Just saw this. Thanks, for the bump! It is greatly appreciated! When more time permits, I will adapt my avatar image, as well.

#18 2018-05-29 14:19:34

Ninathedog

Hello everyone, it's really wonderful that The Golden Thread continues! Thank you, AL and Gravy, for continuing to be Administrators and I am pleased to have this new space made available for our use. Thank you, Eagles Disobey!

Over half the people living in Gaza are CHILDREN.
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.com/thread/43?page=1

#19 2018-05-29 18:57:52

AL
Administrator

Ninathedog wrote:

Hello everyone, it's really wonderful that The Golden Thread continues! Thank you, AL and Gravy, for continuing to be Administrators and I am pleased to have this new space made available for our use. Thank you, Eagles Disobey!

Welcome and thank you for joining us here, Ninathedog! I hope you are well.

If you have any feedback or suggestions as to anything in particular you would like to have available on the forum, please do not hesitate to let Gravy or me know.

AL wink

#20 2018-05-29 20:23:31

Gravy
Administrator

Ninathedog wrote:

Wow! It is so wonderful to see you here! Glad you found your way over. It has been a while and you have been missed. Welcome.

Gravy

#21 2018-05-30 03:42:52

arashikage

Hi, Ninathedog.

Long time, no see posts.
Hope everything is groovy, on your journey.

With kindest respects to you, old friend.

#22 2018-05-30 17:23:12

Ninathedog

Hi, you guys...

If I could suggest a thread dedicated to those who are homeless, perhaps if people have personal experiences or would like to share their thoughts or share their observations. I am currently in the process of being homed but spent the last four years living (in the dirt) in the woods alongside a major seasonally flooding river and I have some things I would like to share about that experience.

Over half the people living in Gaza are CHILDREN.
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.com/thread/43?page=1

#23 2018-05-31 17:14:35

Gravy
Administrator

Ninathedog wrote:

Hi, you guys...

If I could suggest a thread dedicated to those who are homeless, perhaps if people have personal experiences or would like to share their thoughts or share their observations. I am currently in the process of being homed but spent the last four years living (in the dirt) in the woods alongside a major seasonally flooding river and I have some things I would like to share about that experience.

It would be our pleasure to set that up. We have only had the new forum for a short time and it is still taking shape. This would be a great addition.

Gravy

Board footer